What is it?
Health Tonic+ (formerly known as Omega 48) was the first product developed by Nature Reigns over 7 years ago. It is a combination of 13 well known medicinal plant extracts and therapeutic grade essential oils that detox the body in high doses and supports the body’s innate healing ability in lower doses. It is used by customers as a complimentary medicine, as a daily immune support product, as part of a cardiovascular health program and everything in between. It truly is a one-stop shop for increased health and fitness.
What it does:
- Boosts pH levels
- detoxes chemicals & toxins
- Removes plaque from veins and arteries
- Supports immune function
- Balances blood sugar
- Balances blood pressure
Health Tonic+ is a dark, bitter liquid solution containing plant extracts suspended in purified, deionized, reverse osmosis water, that has gone through a magnetic vortex to clear its cellular memory of toxins and chemicals. It is then re-mineralized with Himalayan minerals to produce the highest quality water available on the market.
How much should I take?
Health Tonic+ can be taken by anyone from 5 years and older. The older you are the more benefits you will get from having clean rejuvenated blood and healthy vibrant cells in every corner of your body.
Children age 5-10: mix 2.5ml of Health Tonic+ with half a cup of water or juice once a day.
Children age 10-15: mix 5ml with 1 cup of water 1-2 times per day.
Initial 3 bottle detox period: Take 10ml 3 times per day either in concentrated form or diluted with a glass of water or juice. This will give your body a much-needed immune boost and put your body into a state of detox that can be maintained with the preventative dose.
Preventative: 5-10ml once a day depending on diet, physical exertion & environmental factors.
Acute: 10ml 1-3 times a day depending on diet, physical exertion, and environmental factors.
We do not recommend that Health Tonic+ be taken by pregnant or breastfeeding women unless they have already completed at least a 3 bottle detox prior to becoming pregnant. It is not recommended to detox in any form while pregnant or breastfeeding. However, if you have completed a 3-6 bottle cycle and maintained a 10ml per day serving of Health Tonic+ prior to becoming pregnant, the additional minerals and plants extracts may be beneficial to you and your baby. As always consult your health care professional to ensure you are in good health.
What’s in it?
Health Tonic+ contains the following ingredients and extracts.
- Origanum vulgare (Oregano) oil: Used by humans for approximately 4,000 years and reputedly created by the Goddess Aphrodite as a symbol of happiness. The Greeks used the word Oreganos, meaning “Joy of the Mountains” Anyone who has seen or smelled the Oregano covered hills and mountains of the Mediterranean during spring time can confirm the sweet and herbaceous smell that can be experienced there. It was used widely by the Greeks and later the Roman empire to spice fish meat and even to flavor wine. As a medicine Oregano oil is antiviral, Fights infection protects against harmful organisms, improves digestion, supports healthy menstrual function, supports immunity to allergies, increases weight loss, and combats cold & flu.
- Azadirachta indica (Neem) oil: The history of the Neem tree is as old as India its self. Neem has been used as a medicine, a nutritional supplement, and a culinary ingredient; it has been used in agriculture as a fertilizer and pesticide and in livestock production as a protein source. It has also found uses in beauty products. If the British had known about the many uses of Neem, this plant would have been world-renowned many years ago. Also referred to as India’s secret plant, the many uses of Neem were a closely guarded secret. Medicinally, Neem is antiviral, anti-fungal, antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-diabetic & blood purifying. It has been used successfully as a contraceptive in high doses. It has been used to treat Malaria, Diabetes and more than 100 other common ailments.
- Mentha arvensis (Mint) oil: Used by humans for approximately 2,000 years as a digestive aid, to increase weight loss, to relieve nausea, headaches, depression asthma & memory loss. Mentha arvensis, also known as field mint, corn mint, and wild mint. Packed with vitamins and minerals this herb was traditionally used for everything from swollen gums to ulcers and arthritis pain.
- Cinnamomum cassia (Cinnamon) oil: First recorded in Egypt around 4,000BC, cinnamon is one of the oldest spices used by humans. Originally part of the embalming process, later used in perfumery and most commonly as a culinary spice, cinnamons rich history in medicine is not to be overlooked. Cinnamon has a rich and colorful history among Arab traders who invented wild tales of its origins to support it’s exorbitant price. One such tale was recorded in 5th century BC by the Greek historian Herodotus who claimed that the Cinnamon was collected by large birds who used the sticks to build their nests on top of mountains so dangerous that man could not climb them, large pieces of ox meat were left at the base of the cliffs to be collected by the birds. The weight of the meat in the nest would cause it to fall to the ground where the eager spice hunters would wait. Medicinally Cinnamon can be much easier to define as its benefits can be seen within days, the oil that we use decreases inflammation, Increases circulation, fights viruses, fights free radicals, relieves depression, stimulates the immune system, stimulates libido, fights parasites balances blood sugar and gives the body an energy boost that can be felt within the first few days of consumption.
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil: Coconut, arguably one of the most versatile trees on the planet. With simple beginnings in the pacific, this tree had a wide range of uses. The meat would provide food, the flowers, a sap that could be used for making syrups, the leaves were used to make baskets, hats and even to secure their rafts. Coconut oil is not new to western diets although it has made a fantastic comeback. In the 1950’s Coconut oil was the main oil used in cooking, often in combination with butter. Then in 1955 President Dwight D Eisenhower suffered a terrible heart attack. His Doctors narrowed the cause down to two possible culprits, a large amount of refined sugar intake, and saturated fats. The sugar industry was not prepared to take such a big loss in sales and so a medical paper was published warning citizens of the dangers of saturated fats. The United States led a war on saturated fats removing it from as many products as possible and replacing the texture of saturated fats with nothing other than refined sugar. Coconut oil was then replaced with canola oil and sunflower oil. Natural virgin Coconut oil actually contains fats that won’t raise your cholesterol levels, they even help prevent heart disease. Coconut oil treats kidney infections, protects liver, reduces inflammation and arthritis, cancer prevention and treatment, supports healthy immune function, improves memory and brain function, improves energy and endurance, digestive aid, improves skin condition, prevents gum disease and tooth decay, improves type 2 diabetes, helps with weight loss, builds muscle, fights candida, yeast infections, has anti-aging properties and promotes hormone balance. It could quite easily be called a superfood.
- Chrysanthemum morifolium (Chrysanthemum Tea: Chrysanthemum, native to China, now available in many parts of Europe has its roots as a flower of obsession and beauty. The Buddha once said “if one wishes to obtain enlightenment, observe the unfolding petals of a flower” this can bees noted with Chrysanthemum as it’s beauty is slowly revealed. The tea has been used in Chinese medicine for over 1,000 years. It is used to detoxify the liver, lower cholesterol, lowers blood pressure, heightens the senses, improves eye sight, improves cardiovascular function, purifies the blood, and stimulate the brain. It can Increase respiratory health and assist digestion, It contains Vitamin B6, B9, and Vitamin A as well as a host of minerals.
- Ascophyllum nodosum (Norwegian Kelp): A rich source of more than 50 minerals. Kelp is widely used in Asian countries and is said to give the user a long and healthy life. Kelp is rich in Iodine, an ingredient that almost one-third of global population is deficient in, despite it being added to almost every table salt found in supermarkets. Kelp is widely used for its weight loss benefits and is similar in that respect to the composition of Forskolin. Kelp has been shown to help people with Type 2 diabetes by changing the bodies reaction to insulin. It increases metabolism, contains antioxidant vitamins like vitamin C, and minerals like manganese and zinc.
- Cedrus Atlantica (Cedar) oil: Closely related to the biblical Cedar of Lebanon that was used for the walls of King Solomon’s Temple. This species as its name implies finds it’s home inn the Atlas Mountains in North Africa, particularly Morocco and Algeria. Popular as an ingredient for both medicine and beauty products it has a wide range of benefits for the human body. It improves emmenagogue properties that help stimulate blood flow and regulate menstruation for women. It Improves focus, has anti-inflammatory properties, cures toothaches, strengthens gums, relieves spasms, relieves fungal infections, reduces coughing, stimulates metabolism, tightens muscles, and removes toxins. It is a grounding oil, it helps to relax the body and mind, reducing stress and tension and is a world renowned aphrodisiac.
- Pelargonium citrosum (Citronella) oil: Among a long list of Pelargonium species in South Africa with a history of use by the Bushmen as a traditional medicine. Traditional uses include treatment of digestive issues. Respiratory problems, wounds, burns, abscesses and sore throats. It has antibacterial properties, has been used as an antidepressant, antiseptic, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, diaphoretic, diuretic, fungicidal, stimulant, tonic and deworming substance.
- Allium sativum (Garlic) oil: With documented references by the Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Chinese and Indians, garlic is perhaps one of the most well know medicines worldwide. It was believed to keep workers strong and healthy and improve energy levels. Over the last 5,000 years, more research has been conducted on this species than any other medicinal plant and still, we find new uses for it. Its culinary uses fail in comparison to its medicinal qualities despite it becoming a staple in almost every cultural cookbook around the world. Hippocrates advocated the use of garlic for pulmonary conditions as a purgative or cleansing agent. In Rome Nero’s physicians gave it to the soldiers claiming that it increased strength and purified the blood; even though the circulation of blood was not discovered until over 100 years later. Garlic’s healing properties in India go back for as long as written records of medicine exist. It is used to clears acne, prevent colds, control weight, and remove cold sores. It was even used as a treatment for leprosy and the plague.
- Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) oil: Another of South Africa’s ancient herbal remedies. Geranium has a long history of use by traditional doctors and healers treating wounds, abscesses, cold sores, sore throats, and infections. It is a mild antidepressant. It has antifungal and astringent properties. It is a strong diuretic and mild sedative. Studies show that it dramatically decreases pain after a shingles outbreak.
- Cymbopogon flexuosus: (Lemongrass) oil: Often referred to as fever tea, the history of Lemongrass is found in South East Asia and the Pacific. It is often dried and used as a tea to support good health. With the advent of steam distillation, its therapeutic benefits have been drastically increased. The common benefits include use as a digestive aid. It shows promise in the suppression of cancer cells. It detoxifies, fights depression, fights cold and flu and reduces arthritic pain.
- Himalayan Minerals: certainly not the least of all the ingredients. Himalayan minerals contain 84 of the 104 minerals that the form the composition of the human body. This single combination of minerals gives your body almost 90% of the ingredients it needs to build new cells from. It is the essential micro and macro nutrient broth that most life on earth came from. It detoxifies the body at a cellular level. It helps build new cells and remove old damaged cells. It is packed with electrolytes that fuel the body with massive amounts of energy. It is one of the fundamental building blocks of the human body, yet it get’s replaced with common sodium chloride. One single mineral has replaced 84 nutrients. Iodine is then added to that single mineral as if it makes up for the 83 missing elements. Common table salt is by no means a substitute for a full mineral profile. These 84 minerals help reduce heart disease, purify the blood, assist in weight loss, flush toxins from the body, increase energy levels, remove fat from the cells and provide a natural pH balance.