Men’s Health is a combination of the most potent herbs for prostate and sexual health in herbal medicine. The regenerative capabilities of this complex formula are able to begin repairing the damage and potentially restore youthful sexual and prostate function. Initial studies of the raw materials estimated 60 to 90 days before a customer would notice positive reuslts. But testimonies from satisfied customers are coming in after just 30 days of using this potent performance booster.
- Increased performance and vigor
- reduced frequency of urination
- Increased testosterone production
- Increased erectile response
- Increased energy levels
Directions for use
Take 3 capsules daily or as recommended by your healthcare professional
Store out of direct sunlight and heat.
Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) Extract: Used for hundreds of years in Ayurvedic (Indian) herbal medicine as an aphrodisiac, to increase testosterone levels, balance hormone levels, repair damage to the prostate and increase male virility and vigor.
Urtica dioica ( Stinging Nettle): Highly prized in traditional European herbal medicine for men’s health. Used by the ancient Greeks to maintain normal prostate size, aiding in urinary tract health and male performance. Stinging nettle has 3 factors that increase the amount of testosterone available to aging males.
- It contains an enzyme called aromatase that helps to block testosterone from converting into estrogen, giving you more testosterone in circulation and reducing estrogen.
- It inhibits the enzyme 5 alpha reductase, responsible for converting testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT), this leads to an increased amount of testosterone available to the body.
- Stinging nettle also contains compounds called lignans. These lignans bind something called sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG). SHBG is a protein that is required for moving and storing sex hormones in the blood stream. Roughly 2% of testosterone in the body is free and available for use, the rest is bound to SHBG. By using stinging nettle to bind to the SHGB, more testosterone is available for use by the body. This may also be responsible for a reduction in prostate size.
Serenoa repens ( Saw palmetto) extract: When using Saw palmetto quality is key. Many products for prostate care have this as an ingredient but often in very small doses, not in extract form or very low quality berries. Our Saw palmetto is 8 times stronger than dry herb and is processed under strict FDA inspected cGMP guidelines. This tried and true plant extract has been used extensively in the United States and Europe. When used in effective doses this plant has amazing health benefits that include treating asthma, coughs, bronchitis, migraine headaches and of course benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Saw palmetto stops testosterone from binding to prostate cells, effectively stopping the cells from absorbing the testosterone and swelling. This helps to reduce the inflammation of the prostate cells and help with frequent urination.
Cucurbita moschata duchesne (Pumpkin seed) extract: Pumpkin seeds contain phytosterols that may be responsible for shrinking the prostate and returning normal function. Pumpkin seed extract is the final link in this powerful combination of plants and herbs. It has the ability to reduce the inflammation once the testosterone is out of the prostate cells and return normal urinary function. Rich in zinc, a mineral essential for normal prostate function, studies have shown that unhealthy prostates have significantly less zink than healthy ones, this leads researchers to believe that the high levels of zink in pumpkin seeds may even help prevent BPH if taken before problems arrise.